[WHOIS-WG] Whois Registrant ID study Webinar

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Mar 7 07:15:51 UTC 2013

Following up on the two Webinars that took place yesterday, as you know,
there is currently a public comment period, ending 9 March 2013.
https://community.icann.org/x/x4dwAg

Unless we hear otherwise and have a draft statement in hand by 7 March
2013, 23:59 UTC, I will ask Staff to close this comment period for
At-Large and tag it as "no comment".

Kind regards,

Olivier

--