[Registrants-rights] Update on ICANN meeting on the RAA

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight michele at blacknight.ie
Wed Apr 18 16:54:39 UTC 2012

Thanks Beau

+1 and all that

"Bad actors" hurt us all and if we can educate people (in the broadest sense) as to what they should / shouldn't do / use etc etc. then it can only help

On a related note - have any of you looked at the materials that AUDA produced?

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions
Hosting & Colocation, Brand Protection
http://www.blacknight.com/