[Registrants-rights] Update on ICANN meeting on the RAA

Cintra Sooknanan cintra.sooknanan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 13:18:00 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

Thank you very much Holly for this report. I have updated the wiki space
accordingly
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Registrants+Rights+and+Responsibilities.
One small point of clarification, I believe there was an error in Natalia
Benitez (ISOC Paraguay) is correctly Natalia Enciso. I believe Beau or Matt
has updated the mailing list to include these members, but I will confirm
this.

Beau and I are currently working with Matt to setup the monthly calls for
this working group. We are also in the process of drafting the charter and
proposed timeline to be approved by the working group.

In the meantime, please go through the Essential Reading and Documents
section listed on the link above. I know this will just be a refresher for
some :)

Kind regards

Cintra Sooknanan