[Registrants-rights] RAA working group vice-chair

Cintra Sooknanan cintra.sooknanan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 20:12:13 UTC 2012

Thanks for this call Beau,

Just to let everyone know that I feel quite passionate about this working
group and have followed up on its progress since the Singapore meeting.

I have no doubt on Beau's obvious abilities and experience in this area,
and I have offered to act as vice chair to support him in ensuring
progression of this important work and production of tangible deliverables.

Regards

Cintra Sooknanan