[Registrants-rights] Registrants-rights Digest, Vol 2, Issue 11

September Amyx septemberamyx at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 18:53:09 UTC 2012

Hello from California,
Rights,  hmmmmm. I used to know what that word meant. If my country gets it's way, I doubt there will be any internet or world wide web left for anyone to use by the end of the decade. It's hard to convert your population to serfs if they have the ability to find information and speak freely with each other. Anyway, I'll do what I can for the group!

September Amyx
PO Box 1432
Marysville, CA 95901

"I never gave anyone hell. I only told them the truth, and they thought it was hell."  Harry S. Truman, US President and General
"Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right." Henry Ford