[RAA-WG] Working Group Workspace and Subscribers

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Wed Dec 12 01:55:46 CST 2007

Dear Members:

I'm happy to inform you that the mailing list subscriber is up-to-date
- I didn't need to subscribe anyone new.

Per the ALAC, your ALAC Issue Coordinator is Beau Brendler. What does
this mean? It means that Beau is the member of ALAC who is the focal
point on the committee for this working group and the ALAC will
receive regular reports from him on the work it is doing.

For those of you who are unaware, Beau and Danny were jointly
appointed by the ALAC at the November 20th ALAC session to open a
dialogue with the registrar community - I'm sure they will provide
updates on those discussions in due course.

A new wiki workspace has been setup and all subscribers to this list
invited with edit and posting privileges. You will have received an
email invitation by separate cover. The URL for this workspace is: https://st.icann.org/raa-policy
. This is also indicated at the footer of every message sent through
this mailing list.

Note that you will not actually need this URL separate from the alac
wiki at https://st.icann.org/alac as the link on the latter wiki has
been updated to point to the new workspace; http://www.alac.icann.org
is being similarly updated today, so the workspace will be
transparently accessible from the links to it which are accessible
from other places.
--
Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart