[RAA-WG] Transmitting RAA position details

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Mon Sep 17 05:36:02 CDT 2007

Dear ALAC Members:

When the time comes to transmit the comments on the RAA for the
public consultations - which comments are overdue by a week as you
know - may I suggest that if were to send them to Vint Cerf, in
addition to the public comments address at raa-consultation at icann.org

I suggest this to you as it reinforces the fact that the ALAC is an
AC of the Board and then the comments are formally to be taken note
of by the Board, which would likely result in those comments having
greater visibility than if they were sent to the public comments
address solely.

--
Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart