[RAA-WG] Fourth possibly final draft of RAA comments

John L johnl at iecc.com
Fri Sep 14 14:08:15 CDT 2007

I took another whack.  Other than fixing lots of typos, main changes are:

- beginning clarifies that this is from the RAA WG

- added the beneficiary language bullet from Bret

- removed transfer timeout language, since it already does that

- added a few words to acknowledge things ICANN already (at least in
theory) does

I didn't reinstate the WHOIS privacy stuff since I saw only one comment
asking for it.  But the section on resellers does say that registrars
should have contracts that pass through all registrant responsibilities,
which covers the most important point, I think.

Regards,
Information Superhighwayman wanna-be, http://www.johnlevine.com, ex-Mayor
"More Wiener schnitzel, please", said Tom, revealingly.