[RAA-WG] [Fwd: ALAC submission to the RAA consultation]

Brendler, Beau Brenbe at consumer.org
Thu Sep 13 08:10:30 CDT 2007

Every minute spent on chains like this is time wasted.

John Levine is working on editing the ALAC response. According to his e-mails he knows he's under time constraints. Why not call him on the phone and ask if he needs help? Maybe he won't answer or take your call, but it's time better spent.

Vittorio wants help finishing off his work on this. No doubt he'd appreciate help. Do you have time to give it? Call him on the phone, perhaps. I need to ask Wendy something, so I'll call her today or tomorrow and ask if she has time to do it.

I'm drafting a proposal on a way to evaluate and rate registrars, which doesn't need to be part of the RAA document (and probably shouldn't), but Jacqueline and Danny have both expressed interest in it.

Please let's engage in more helpful, useful activity, before all of this childishness prompts some of the newcomers, like me, to decide to spend time doing something more valuable.

Beau Brendler