[RAA-WG] [Fwd: ALAC submission to the RAA consultation]

Hugh Dierker hdierker2204 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 18:53:16 CDT 2007

I for one was just plain sorry to see the failure. Maybe there are a hundred reasons why.
  Perhaps it was a combination of factors that can be cured in the future and I emplore those involved to try again. I think a good public evaluation would help immensely and we might find that matters as simple as holiday timing play a large role in success or failure of lists, list etiquette and a core group or steering committees may have been helpful.

  Best of Luck,
  Eric

Danny Younger <dannyyounger at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Dear Jacqueline,

Thank you for the latest set of excuses. It's
refreshing to know that you can still put a positive
spin on the ALAC's abject failure to provide any
solution-sets whatsoever.

--- "Jacqueline A. Morris"

https://st.icann.org/alac/index.cgi?registrant_registrar_relations