[RAA-WG] Ross Rader's Motion on WHOIS

jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Fri Aug 31 22:04:43 CDT 2007

Seth and all,

  Registrant data is accessable to the extent that their
privacy is not completely trampled upon.  Further registrant
data believed necessary by any third party would, and should
require subpoena.

  In your further inquirery, I have answered this and
similar questions many, many times and is already well
documented.  I also responded to Thomas's inquirery in
an earlier post on this forum this evening regarding
similar information you have requested.