[RAA-WG] Submission, draft 1

jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Sat Aug 25 20:44:44 CDT 2007

Danny, Vittorio, and all,

  It would be a good suggestion to disregard name calling/labeling
posters/participants however indirectly referenced.

  I am indeed sorry to see one of our participants whom
has been usually very on topic and a positive participant
religate himself to such a low level of discourse in name
calling.

  It would seem to me Danny was referencing me when he
used the term "Troll" which is derrogitive and/or name
calling.  Such is significantly immature behavior regardless
of whom such is applied to or by.  I suppose he did so because
yesterday he ask me to "re-post" recent Privacy law changes
in the US, which I refused to do, as doing so is unecessarly
redundant and a waste of my time presently.  Again that
information along with before referenced URL's are in the
archives of this RAA forum.

  So Vittorio, I would like to register my complaint accordingly.