[RAA-WG] Submission, draft 1

Danny Younger dannyyounger at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 25 14:13:25 CDT 2007

Vittorio,

Is there a procedure whereby annoying trolls can be
eliminated from this Working Group?

--- jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com wrote:

---------------------------------
body{font-family:
Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color:
#ffffff;color: black;}body{font-family:
Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color:
#ffffff;color: black;}
Mr. Dierker and all,

  I agree that a revised RAA can be crafted that can
meet both US and EU

privacy laws, as well as regulation and best practice.
 For a good starting

point on recently revised laws, as well as regulation
one would be advised

to review "Thomas", FTC's web site, FCC website, and
First.gov, of which

specific links/URL's I have posted to this and the GA
list on three different

occasions in the past 3 months, < please feel free to
review respective

 archives accordingly >.  And if you don't have the
time, than please hire

a secretary or research assistant to perform those
tasks for you.