[RAA-WG] [Fwd: [At-Large] Consultation Open on the RAA]

Debbie Garside debbie at ictmarketing.co.uk
Thu Aug 16 08:25:58 CDT 2007

Hi Michele

I know it would be difficult, but, if we cannot agree on a joint document
covering areas of common agreement, at least for the base information, how
is ICANN to achieve any use from this process?  Individual feedback is just
that.  Does it become a pointless at large exercise that only ticks the
ICANN box for public consultation?  On the other hand, if, as a body of
people, we create a joint document it carries far more weight.

Best regards

Debbie