[RAA-WG] [Fwd: [At-Large] Consultation Open on the RAA]

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu
Fri Jul 27 23:05:04 CDT 2007

All,

ICANN has officially announced the consultation (see
http://www.icann.org/topics/raa/ ), though the announcement was
published with deadlines in blank (see the very bottom of that page). I
am asking staff directly to know about dates, but it looks that we have
at least until the third week of August.

I must confess that I am now in the middle of my holidays and with very
limited connectivity, so pardon me for not being very active. I have
started working on a first draft to summarize all the substantive
discussions that have happened on the list and the suggestions that the
ALAC had previously put forwards, but I would expect to concentrate the
work from August 5 afterwards.

Regards,