[RAA-WG] Starting the discussion

jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jul 21 22:25:39 CDT 2007

Danny and all,

  Thank you Danny for providing us all this very important
and very relevant information.  This information yet again
brings to question, how does any registrant expect any
registrar, the ICANN Bod and staff, or any regulatory
regement and related set of standards to be adhered too
by any registrar of registry?  Without enforcment what
set of standards that are comprehensive, have significant
penilities for breach, are pointless and worthless.

  Given RegistryFly, perhaps Dotster, and GoDaddy's
reoccurring behavior towards registrants, I believe
strongly that ICANN's Accreditation is more smoke
and mirrors than substantive.  Given the history,
it's clear that this belief is a correct one and is
likely to remain so.