[RAA-WG] Starting the discussion

jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jul 20 21:37:26 CDT 2007

Debbie and all,

  Of course your right here.  Problem is, as with ICANN's
recent announcment of it's review process/practice, enforcment
of any standard by ICANN cannot be trusted by any reasonable
person and/or registrant, which I believe is in part, Danny's
point.  And a point that is well taken as well as well
recognized.  Ergo, DOC/NTIA would need to step in and have
enforcment powers on any standard for registrars and registries
that may be set or considered.