[RAA-WG] [ga] Re: Starting the discussion

Debbie Garside debbie at ictmarketing.co.uk
Tue Jul 17 05:05:10 CDT 2007

Hi Jeff

If nobody can provide the current RAA process documents and related policy
documents I don't see how the RAA WG can progress.  I do find it strange
that a mailing list can be started and yet links to the documents under
discussion are not provided.

As to research, I have enough work to do without doing too much more
voluntary work.

Best

Debbie