[NA-Discuss] NARALO Election Results

Waqar Ahmad waqar.ravian1 at gmail.com
Thu May 30 15:46:32 UTC 2024

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you so much for your valuable comments and feedback. I am grateful to
the entire NARALO and At-Large team for their support. This experience has
been incredibly enriching for me. I  look forward to continuing my
involvement with the At-Large and NARALO communities and more involved in
policy discussions and have a plan to join the ICANN Policy Development
Accelerator Program when it opens in August 2024. I also look forward to
the opportunity to work with elected members in the future.

Thanks everyone,

Best Regards,
Waqar Ahmad
+1-647-225-6111