[NA-Discuss] NARALO Election Results

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Wed May 29 19:46:26 UTC 2024

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for your comments and I look forward to continuing to work with NARALO on
Policy Statements/Comments and in creating programs for NARALO and ALAC and the
Greater At Large to put on.  I have been active in the Planning For ICANN and
the OFB for several years and do not see that ending.  Thanks for continuing to
make space for all those who actively participate within NARALO and At Large.

Best,

Judith

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
Mobile/Whats app: +1202-333-6517
E-mail:Judith at jhellerstein.com    Website:www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In:www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide