[NA-Discuss] Fwd: We are proud to announce Nabiha Syed as the new Executive Director of the Mozilla Foundation

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Fri May 17 13:44:38 UTC 2024

Announcement of the Mozilla Foundation change in leadership,  this follows
with the decision by ISOC to change their leadership as well.
Glenn McKnight, MA
Virtual School of Internet Governance
Chief Information Officer
www.virtualsig.org
*YOUR SOURCE FOR INTERNET GOVERNANCE EDUCATION *
*Mobile  437-237-4655*