[NA-Discuss] Nomination of Glenn McKnight for NARALO Noncom Delegate

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 14:34:51 UTC 2024

Thank you to my nominee and my seconds in my nomination for the position of
NOMCOM
As many of you may know I have experience in ICANN, CIRA and ISOC on the
nomination process and I have been a dedicated member of the ICANN NOMCOM
in the process.  As Alfredo and Judith can testify to the work involved and
the necessary need for confidentiality that we need to have as
professionals.   THanks again for your support.
My treatment has been very successful and a lung operation has improved my
health remarkably.  The past number of months has been a bit of fog and as
I focused on my health and thanks to the many members of NARALO expressing
their thoughts and prayers it clearly has made a big difference.   I look
forward to serving NARALO.
Glenn
Glenn McKnight, MA
Virtual School of Internet Governance
Chief Information Officer
www.virtualsig.org
*YOUR SOURCE FOR INTERNET GOVERNANCE EDUCATION *
*Mobile  437-237-4655*