[NA-Discuss] URGENT Request for Expressions of Interest: ALAC Appointee Selection Subcommittee (AASC)

Greg Shatan [NARALO] gregshatanalac at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 14:31:59 UTC 2024

All,

I am pleased to announce that *Marita Moll *has been selected as the NARALO
representative to serve on the ALAC Subcommittee on Appointee Selection.
Thank you to each of you who expressed interest in this position; it was
gratifying to see such a significant level of interest and enthusiasm.

Best regards,

Greg

--
*Greg Shatan*