[NA-Discuss] INVITATION: North America Space at ICANN79

Joe Catapano joe.catapano at icann.org
Wed Feb 21 16:37:19 UTC 2024

https://icann79.sched.com/event/1a1Bn/north-america-space-work-session

Dear stakeholders,

The ICANN79 schedule is now posted, and I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to attend the North America Space Work Session on 4 March 2024 from 13:15-14:30 AST (12:15-1:30PM EST). During this time, we will hear from the ICANN Organization’s Strategic Planning team about progress on the FY26-30 Strategic Plan and how the community can be involved. Stakeholders will have the opportunity to ask questions of the team.

We will also have an update from ICANN’s Office of the CTO (Technical Engagement).

The latter half of the session will look at some of the successes in the North American region during FY21-25 and then open discussion on priorities for the region in FY26-30.

We hope that you can join us either in-person or online if you cannot be in San Juan. Further details on the session are available at the link above. Please register for the meeting on the ICANN79 website<https://meetings.icann.org/en/meetings/icann79/>.

As always, please reach out to either me or other members of the GSE North America team (copied here) with any questions.

Best,
Joe

--
Joe Catapano
Stakeholder Engagement Director – North America & Global Academia