[NA-Discuss] Statement on My Acceptance of the Nomination to the NomCom Position

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 16:50:38 UTC 2024

I am honored to accept the nomination for the NomCom position. With a rich
17-year experience at ICANN, including two separate two-year terms on the
NomCom (4 years total), I bring a wealth of knowledge in candidate
evaluation and selection for the various roles within the ICANN
organization. My deep understanding of ICANN's structure and the intricate
interrelationships among its supporting organizations and advisory
committees enhances my ability to contribute effectively.  NomCom's
selections are vital to our multi-stakeholder environment's continued
improvement and development.

-ed

--
*Notice*: This email may contain confidential information, is subject to
legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named addressee only.