[NA-Discuss] REMINDER: NARALO Submission on NomCom Rebalancing

Greg Shatan [NARALO] gregshatanalac at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 17:28:31 UTC 2023

All,

For some reason, the links in the previous email went to the AFRALO
Rebalancing document, not the NARALO Rebalancing document.  The link to the
correct document is here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uKMDwilrL4inHjrZT8AJN7GfSbfnNpcqDgPvqzUh3lA/edit?usp=sharing

I've started to respond but we should have your thoughts as well.  Please
add your views to the NARALO Rebalancing Document!

Thank you!

Greg

--
*Greg Shatan*