[NA-Discuss] [Ext] NARALO Response Regarding NomCom Rebalancing

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 15:23:00 UTC 2023

Hi
I don't disagree with  Greg's analysis.  I agree  representation/balance
isn't the burning issue in my view for NOMCOM  but other issues with NOMCOM
for its effective operation to recruit good candidates.  Apart from this
call is the missing in action applications for many of the non-paid
positions and the huge number of  inappropriate applications for the
Board.    If any suggestion that may be part of rebalance is the
suggestion of a former board member to part of NOMCOM to provide insights
in what is expected from candidates.
Otherwise.  I am happy with Greg's  work
Glenn
Glenn McKnight, MA
Virtual School of Internet Governance
Chief Information Officer
www.virtualsig.org
*YOUR SOURCE FOR INTERNET GOVERNANCE EDUCATION *
*Mobile  437-237-4655*