[NA-Discuss] I'm voting against changes to the NARALO Rules

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Tue Sep 13 22:19:08 UTC 2022

I agree with the changes. I don't think they are onerous. Yes, timing is
sometimes an issue with ICANN and perhaps this could have been better
timed. But in the end, I doubt that it would have resulted in much
change. The team worked hard on this -- i was not part of it. I think
they did a pretty good job.

Marita