[NA-Discuss] I'm voting against changes to the NARALO Rules

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Sep 13 19:21:50 UTC 2022

Can you enlarge on that. The new rules remove the requirement to
participate in meetings or other events and to vote. The major new
requirement is to allow At-Large to send occasional messages to ALS members.

There is also a requirement that the representative update us on the
ALS status every 2 years. Is that onerous?

Alan