[NA-Discuss] ARIN Board of Trustees - seeking your support!

Ron da Silva ronald.v.dasilva at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 13:45:51 UTC 2022

Hello fellow NARALO friends.. I’m running for the ARIN Board and would appreciate your endorsement (and later your vote if you are an authorized ARIN voting member!).  I hope to see some of you in LA during the NARALO General Assembly, NANOG and the ARIN meeting.. all happening that same week!   Thank you in advance for your support… it is moderated, so posting will be slightly delayed.

https://arin-elections.net/elections/board-of-trustees/da-silva-ron/#commentform <https://arin-elections.net/elections/board-of-trustees/da-silva-ron/#commentform>

With much appreciation,
-ron

—
Executive Management, Corporate Governance, Technology Strategy

www.linkedin.com/in/rondasilva
skype: ron2you
mobile: +1.703.505.4548