[NA-Discuss] October Meeting For NARALO

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 14:28:34 UTC 2022

Hi All
We will be postponing the NARALO September meeting due to the ICANN meeting
in KL.  Enclosed is the October meeting flyer and we will focus on the ARIN
50 meeting and the NARALO general assembly . It's important to attend this
meeting if you are planning to attend the NARALO GA.  On Oct 11th  ARIN
will be holding an Orientation session at 11 am.  the registration for this
session is done when you register for ARIN 50. Here is the link to the
registration
https://arin.swoogo.com/arin50/begin

Glenn McKnight, MA
Virtual School of Internet Governance
Chief Information Officer
www.virtualsig.org
*YOUR SOURCE FOR INTERNET GOVERNANCE EDUCATION *
*Mobile  437-237-4655*