[NA-Discuss] VOTE RESULTS: 2022 NARALO Elections

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Tue May 24 16:01:19 UTC 2022

I congratulate the new chair elected, Greg Shatan, and the new ALAC rep for
NARALO elected, Bill Jouris. Also, my appreciation to Denise and Adrian for
participating in the process.

Thanks for being part of the NARALO community to all of you.

-ed

On Tue, May 24, 2022 at 11:55 AM Glenn McKnight via NA-Discuss <
na-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org> wrote:

> Congrats to Greg and Bill.  Thanks to Denise and Adrian for participating
> Glenn
> Glenn McKnight, MA
> Virtual School of Internet Governance
> Chief Information Officer
> www.virtualsig.org
> *YOUR SOURCE FOR INTERNET GOVERNANCE EDUCATION *
> *Mobile  437-237-4655*

> www.avg.com
> <#m_-2592379855691565466_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
>
> On Tue, 24 May 2022 at 11:46, ICANN At-Large Staff via NA-Discuss <
> na-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org> wrote:
>
>> Dear All,
>>

>> On behalf of Eduardo Diaz, Chair of NARALO, we are pleased to announce
>> that the following NARALO candidates have been elected in 2022:
>>

>>    - Greg Shatan – NARALO Chair (Term: 2022 AGM – 2024 AGM; by election)
>>

>>    - Bill Jouris – ALAC Member representing NARALO (Term: 2022 AGM –
>>    2024 AGM; by election)
>>

>> Please see the detailed vote results below.
>>
>> *2022 NARALO Chair*
>>
>> *Report date:* Saturday 21 May 2022 00:50 UTC
>>

>> *2022 NARALO Chair*
>>

>> Poll ID: 174497
>> As at Poll close: Friday 20 May 2022 23:59 UTC
>> Number of voters: 13 · Group size: 25 · Percentage voted: 52.00
>> Vote counting method: V1 FPTP (first-past-the-post)
>> Ranked by votes
>>
>> *Rank*
>>
>> *Options ID*
>>
>> *Options*
>>
>> *Votes*
>>
>> *%*
>>
>> 1
>>
>> 16145649
>>
>> Greg Shatan
>>
>> 11
>>
>> 84.62
>>
>> 2
>>
>> 16145648
>>
>> Adrian Schmidt
>>
>> 2
>>
>> 15.38
>>
>> 3
>>
>> 16145650
>>
>> Abstain
>>
>> 0
>>
>> 0.00
>>

>> *NARALO ALAC Member 2022*
>>
>> *Report date:* Monday 23 May 2022 20:47 UTC
>>

>> *NARALO ALAC Member 2022*
>>

>> Poll ID: 174495
>> As at Poll close: Friday 20 May 2022 23:59 UTC
>> Number of voters: 14 · Group size: 25 · Percentage voted: 56.00
>> Vote counting method: V1 FPTP (first-past-the-post)
>> Ranked by votes
>>
>> *Rank*
>>
>> *Options ID*
>>
>> *Options*
>>
>> *Votes*
>>
>> *%*
>>
>> 1
>>
>> 16145643
>>
>> Bill Jouris
>>
>> 9
>>
>> 64.29
>>
>> 2
>>
>> 16145642
>>
>> Denise de Alcantara Hochbaum
>>
>> 4

> [...]

*Notice*: This email may contain confidential information, is subject to
legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named addressee only.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or copy
any part of this email. If you have received this email by mistake, please
notify the sender and delete this message immediately.