[NA-Discuss] NARALO GA: Program Team

Greg Shatan [ALAC] gregshatanalac at gmail.com
Wed May 4 19:40:35 UTC 2022

Alfredo,

Thank you for volunteering for the Program Subgroup.  I believe Staff is
working on getting the email list up and running  (I was emailed earlier
today to give GDPR consent for the new email list).  I look forward to
working with you on this, along with Judith Hellerstein (and any other
volunteers).

Best regards,

Greg