[NA-Discuss] Today is the last day to nominate someone for the NARALO Elections and Leadership posts

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Fri May 21 16:56:17 UTC 2021

Today is the last day to nominate a candidate for one of the open NARALO Leadership Posts.

Positions are ALAC Member
NARALO Secretary
ALAC Delegate from NARALO to the NomCom.
See the link below
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/2021+NARALO+Regional+Selections
If you have any questions please feel free to ask me or Eduardo

Best,
Judith