[NA-Discuss] INVITATION: The UN, the EU, and Your Business, what comes next? (Virtual)

Joe Catapano joe.catapano at icann.org
Wed Jun 30 20:02:05 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues,

The GSE North America team, in collaboration with the Government Engagement and Global Domains and Strategy teams, are hosting what should be a very interesting webinar on UN and EU issues that may affect registries and registrars (ICANN’s Elena Plexida and Veni Markovski to present). Although this webinar is focused on the interests of registries and registrars, we do think that the content will be appealing to a wider audience – and it’s an open invitation to all. I invite you to join us and share with your contacts. Here are the details:

The UN, the EU, and Your Business, what comes next?
Tuesday, 20 July 2021
16:00 UTC

Here is the direct reg. link for your use:
https://icann.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJcrdeuuqj4pGNSy_QUWqEte-GEnp5YblHyo

Link to Calendar page on ICANN.Org: https://features.icann.org/event/icann-organization/webinar-un-eu-and-your-business-what-comes-next

Link to Full Invite: https://myemail.constantcontact.com/Webinar--The-UN--the-EU--and-Your-Business--what-comes-next-.html?soid=1118638566701&aid=dfzG0bfyxlE

Hope to see some of you there!

--
Joe Catapano
Manager, Stakeholder Engagement, North America