[NA-Discuss] More evidence of the decline of "memorable" domains

Nat Cohen ncohen at telepathy.com
Thu Jan 28 19:56:52 UTC 2021

Evan,

You can't prove a counterfactual.

Businesses are spending large sums every day to acquire domain names.
Indeed, the value of premium domain names continues to increase as the move
of commerce online accelerates.

Beating this dead horse does a disservice to the At-Large community.

Even if you are right - what difference does it make?  The ones you need to
be persuading are the businesses buying the premium domain names and
building their brand strategies around them, not the members of At-Large.

To be blunt, you simply don't know what you're talking about.

Regards,

Nat