[NA-Discuss] Please Join ICANN's Europe Stakeholder Assembly on the 27 January

Naela Sarras naela.sarras at icann.org
Thu Jan 21 16:25:50 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues,

I wanted to be sure you saw that we have planned a “Stakeholder Assembly” Zoom session January 27 that will be mainly about the potential impacts to the Domain Name System or ICANN community participants of the EU Digital Services Act package and EU cybersecurity initiatives unveiled last month.

We have been receiving a lot of inquiries from people asking “What does ICANN Think?” so we have set up a session with time for Questions and Comments.

I invite you to share the invitation in the link below (and attached) with your  network and plan to join the conversation.
https://features.icann.org/event/icann-organization/stakeholder-assembly-icann-perspectives-eu-digital-initiatives [features.icann.org]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/features.icann.org/event/icann-organization/stakeholder-assembly-icann-perspectives-eu-digital-initiatives__;!!PtGJab4!uvDb15j95vjcwXkpE2VuANF_KArE0m-Qe4s7ok32nVFPF0lDTL_qINkNqsUJZNxloGZjMlMn$>

Hope to see you there!

Best regards,

Naela Sarras
VP, Global Stakeholder Engagement – North America
Mobile: +1 310 463 9669
Email: naela.sarras at icann.org<mailto:naela.sarras at icann.org>