[NA-Discuss] FY 22 CROP Strategic Plan

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 16:03:42 UTC 2021

Hi All
The FY 22 CROP Strategic Plan is being updated
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IIk2tHcNFLH9A--_nItqsD9R8trapYR9zRSA0jfF3l8/edit?usp=sharing

At the next May NARALO meeting we will table the draft plan.

Please add your comments to the document and any suggestions to the plan.
The overall plan is very similar to last year.  The plan is constricted to
the limitations of CROP travel funding and general travel restrictions as
reported by Adam Peake, ICANN staff .  Regardless, we are documenting
various  Virtual engagement activities etc.

We appreciate your assistance in the document

Thanks

Glenn McKnight, MA
Virtual School of Internet Governance
Chief Information Officer
www.virtualsig.org
*YOUR SOURCE FOR INTERNET GOVERNANCE EDUCATION *