[NA-Discuss] Fwd: Summary Notes - CEO Meeting with RALO Chairs - 1 September 2020

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Thu Sep 10 13:36:31 UTC 2020

Thanks Ed. This is an interesting read and a small hint of possible
innovations being considered in the background around meetings and time
zones to deal with the pandemic issues.

I also like that the chairs brought up the RALO zoom room idea that
could be used by ALSs. Looking forward to a response to that because my
ALS (Telecommunities Canada) could sure use this.

Marita