[NA-Discuss] [ALAC] At-Large and COVID-19

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 15:14:45 UTC 2020

Please have a look at the Draft At-Large list of priorities
<https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Priority+Activities+-+2020>
compiled by Maureen Hilyard, Chair of ALAC.

The idea is for you to see if these are the priorities that At-Large (which
includes all of us) should concentrate on going forward. Are they others
that you believe should be there? Are there some that should be taken out?

You can add your comments at the end of the wiki page or just send them to
me and I will make sure to pass it along.

Thanks.

-ed