[NA-Discuss] Additional Budget Requests

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Thu Jan 2 16:11:09 UTC 2020

HI All,

Happy New Year!! Just a reminder that if you or your organization plans to
submit an Additional Budget Request, it needs to be sent to Eduardo and Myself
by Monday January 6 for approval and then we sent it on to Heidi and Staff for
the approval of the Finance and Budget Committee.  I have attached a blank
template form for your convenience.

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions. I am happy to help walk anyone
through the process

Deadlines    Submission of requests

FBSC reviews them and sends them to ALAC

ALAC approves these requests and sends them to the Finance and Planning team.
This deadline is fixed at January 31.

Best,

Judith Hellerstein

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
Mobile/Whats app: +1202-333-6517
E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide