[NA-Discuss] Fwd: [CPWG] Your Valuable Input Requested - At-Large GeoNames Survey

Jonathan Zuck JZuck at innovatorsnetwork.org
Thu Feb 27 18:55:42 UTC 2020

Thanks, I didn’t catch that. Evin, let’s make sure and change option 2 to “Bad.”

EvAn, remember this is not about second level domains. It’s about first. So .ALPS, .MARA, .EUGENE, etc. You might still not care but I wanted to clarify. There ARE questions in there that would reveal your more libertarian view on the topic, for sure.