[NA-Discuss] Content Request: NARALO Newsletter October

Susannah Gray susannah.gray at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 14:36:22 UTC 2019

Hi all,

We're putting together the October edition of the the NARALO newsletter.

As we'd like to get this out before the ICANN Meeting, please send any
news items, links to articles, news from your ALS and/or pictures to me
by *October 23rd.*

Apologies for the very short deadline.

Looking forward to your input.

Susannah

—
Susannah Gray
Advisor to the Board / ICANN Liaison
San Francisco Bay Area Internet Society Chapter
www.sfbayisoc.org [sfbayisoc.org]
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.sfbayisoc.org&d=DwMDaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=ds9md1zoepmwqw2nfk-Vs9ssxn1I3jPs97ekKkctEkM&m=btCsS_D6MfjrZNj078qLI4LzmL6fDDMcIJYbHCUY-ME&s=fxN5UUKbWvMkUhbohHVTIvzEODW5n6pShxY4H_JXRM8&e=>