[NA-Discuss] Agenda for our next NARALO monthly meeting on July 15, 2019 @ 19:00 UTC has been posted for your comments. Please check if you have been identified as one of people reporting during this meeting.

Dana Perry dperry at csc-ns.ca
Mon Jul 15 22:01:03 UTC 2019

Apologies for my abscence on today's call...intended to be on however
family emergency.

Thanks
Dana Perry

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 4:41 PM Eduardo Diaz <eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Sorry to hear that.
>
> Let's do it in the August then.
>
> Nice hearing from you.
>
> -ed
>
> On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 3:14 PM David Morar <davidcristianmorar at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Good Afternoon,
>> unfortunately, I have some last minute health issues that are making it
>> impossible to get on the call today, and I thought I could still make it,
>> so I did not ask Anna to prepare. apologies. (I have also had to take a bit
>> of a break from this work since my company told me during Kobe that they
>> are not sponsoring my visa, and I have until early October to find a new
>> job or else I won't be in North America anymore).
>> Thank you,
>> David Morar
>>
>> David Morar
>> @morar
>> davidmorar.com
>>

>> On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 10:25 PM Leah Symekher <lsymek at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All:
>>>
>>> Correcting the spelling of my name below..Leah Symekher is the right
>>> spelling for all records.  May I request that the records be updated since
>>> this error has been ongoing.  :-)!!  Thanks.  Leah
>>>
>>> On 2019/07/12 13:01, Eduardo Diaz wrote:
>>>
>>> @All:
>>>
>>> Please check the agenda here:
>>>

>>> https://community.icann.org/display/NARALO/2019-07-15+NARALO+Teleconference
>>>
>>> Please notice that this will be a 90 minute call.
>>>
>>> The following people are leading or reporting during this meeting (in
>>> order of apperance).
>>>
>>> Nat Cohen
>>> Glenn McKnight
>>> Silvia Vivanco
>>> Michael Casadevall
>>> Leah Sykmeher
>>> David Morar, & Anna Cecile Loup
>>> John Laprise
>>> Alan Greenberg
>>>

>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> -ed
>>>
>>> --
>>> *NOTICE:* This email may contain information which is confidential
>>> and/or subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named
>>> addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
>>> disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have received this email by
>>> mistake, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately.
>>>
>>> ------
>>>
>>> Visit the NARALO online at http://www.naralo.org
>>> ------
> [...]

*Dana Perry*

Central Region Convenor, Digital Public Relations Lead

Community Sector Council of Nova Scotia

(902) 840-2102

http://csc-ns.ca/

*I would like to acknowledge that we are in Mi'kma'ki, the ancestral and
unceded territory of the Mi'kmaq People. This territory is covered by the
"Treaties of Peace and Friendship" *