[NA-Discuss] [APAC-Discuss] [EURO-Discuss] [ALAC-Announce] IMPORTANT - deuxieme / second / Segundo session - FIRST ATLAS III Webinars in EN with ES, FR interpretation

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 06:25:19 UTC 2019

+1 Roberto for forwarding the call for application of ATLAS III to all of
your ALS members. During APRALO monthly meeting I did encouraged all ALS
representatives attending the meetings to do so.
My ALS representatives was in the meeting and as a member of this chapter
until now I didn't recieve this email. I don't want to generalize but it is
a problem of many of these existing structures were most of its leadership
doesn't give an equal opportunities to such engagements for its members.