[NA-Discuss] [lac-discuss-en] [ALAC-Announce] IMPORTANT - deuxieme / second / Segundo session - FIRST ATLAS III Webinars in EN with ES, FR interpretation

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Apr 26 01:39:25 UTC 2019

I don't think it is remarkable. It is expected. Hopefully the
selection process will not fund those with a history of only
appearing when travel funds are available. Over the last years when I
was Chair, we had several travel slots per meeting allocated to
people involved in or likely to be involved in policy work. That
certainly didn't limit the applications to those who met the
criteria. But those we selected did meet them. The selection
committee (in those cases, me and the RALO Chairs) were pretty
hard-nosed about it.

I will judge the selection process by how well it excludes those with
a history of not working between trips...

Alan