[NA-Discuss] .us Town hall

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 19:30:06 UTC 2018

*Neustar and the usTLD Stakeholder Council will hold a virtual .US Public
Stakeholder Town Hall Meeting on Thursday, November 29, 2018, at 11AM ET.* The
Town Hall will provide an opportunity for the community to hear from the
.US team on the 2018 developments and for community discussions on how to
build and grow the .US domain to meet the demands of the future.

*Please take a moment and register here <https://www.about.us/townhall> for
the Town Hall.*

In addition to an "open floor," where your thoughts, suggestions and
questions can be addressed, we plan to focus on two key topics:

   - Marketing and .US: The Voice of .US
   - 2018 Policy Year in Review and What's ahead: Our Policy
   Recommendations, The world of GDPR, California Consumer Privacy Act and More

The meeting will take place virtually, and details will be circulated to
all registered participants in advance of the meeting. If you're interested
in the .US domain space or internet growth and trends, you don't want to
miss this discussion. *Register now. <https://www.about.us/townhall>*

https://www.about.us/townhall
Glenn McKnight
NARALO Secretariat