[NA-Discuss] ICANN Nomcom Application Deadline 3/19 for Open Seats on the Board.

Ron da Silva ron.dasilva at board.icann.org
Fri Mar 23 02:10:01 UTC 2018

FYI - I believe the nomcom made its announcement on 31-Jan-18; anything shared here would have been simply a curtesy for NARALO participants.   Also, the nomcom provides a job description and a link to guidance from the Board to the nomcom on important skills for effective board members.  I realize this isn’t very useful for this cycle if you haven’t responded in a timely manner, but that information is readily available every year..  I hope that helps in identifying quality candidates in the future if not already submitted for this cycle.

https://www.icann.org/nomcom2018

best regards,
-ron