[NA-Discuss] ICANN Fellowship- DEADLINE APRIL 27

Susannah Gray susannah.gray at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 21:03:54 UTC 2018

Hi Ed, Glenn.

How will our input be gathered for the community consultation on the
fellowship program?

https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/fellowship-community-process-review-2018-03-20-en

As a former fellow I have substantial input that I would like to be
taken into consideration. I am sure Alfredo also has feedback.

I understand that comments are expected to be from SO/ACs rather than
from individuals, although there's nothing stopping individuals from
completing the survey.

Cheers,

Susannah

—
Susannah Gray
President
San Francisco Bay Area Internet Society Chapter
www.sfbayisoc.org