[NA-Discuss] Fwd: ICANN Nomcom Application Deadline 3/19 for Open Seats on the Board.

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Mar 20 00:57:39 UTC 2018

William, this was sent out several times. Here
are links to two announcements and a meeting agenda:

https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/pipermail/alac-announce/2018-February/004096.html
https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/pipermail/at-large/2018q1/005484.html
https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/pipermail/na-discuss/2018-February/010085.html

In your original message, you said "This has been
an item on the NARALO agenda for some time now."

Who is "the IG"

Alan